I adore the baked auburn paint on the buildings of this farmstead. Others may see it as shabby, but I see beauty!
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
- Drop and pull legacy #3 texture over your photograph
- From the layers palette, select the darker color blending mode
- Slide the opacity bar down to 15%
- Apply heirloom #5 as a 2nd layer of texture
- Blend on soft light with a 20% opacity
- Add heirloom #8 to the top
- Select the darken blending mode at an opacity of 65%
Join me in photo challenge:
the simple things / Sunday Snapshot / Photo Show Off / Project Rewind / Finagle a Foto / The Happiness Project / Communal Global / Barn Charm / Tones on Tues /