I really turn to candles in the winter time to add a little glow to our home. I don't know about you, but I'll take all the light I can get during the dull winter days!
Winter Glow Project
Snowflake Candle Wraps:
- Cut 2 strips of 1 3/4 x 6 inch music sheet paper
- Wrap and adhere paper with glue dots or sticky tape
- Create lollies with the technique shared in The Inspired Notebook
- Die cut snowflakes using the big shot
- Layer snowflakes on lollies and secure paper wraps with glue dots
Dictionary and Natural Papers
LED candle or glass vase
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Snow Flurry Die Cut
I can't wait to see what you are creating this week! Please share a link in the comments below.
Find more daily inspiration:
Whatever Goes Wed / Wow Me Wed / Create n Share / The Girl Creative / The 36th Ave / Somewhat Simple / Keep Calm / Your Best / Happy Hour / I'm Lovin' It / Create and Inspire / Weekend Wrap Up / Pretty n Delicious / Overflowing with Creativity / Made by You Mon / Motivate Me Mon / Make the Scene / Get Your Craft On / Lil Luna / Ginger Jamboree /