"What's in the Bag?"
I look for products that stand the test of time and capture the view through my lenses with perfection. Choosing the right camera, lens, filter, and software editing can be a challenge. So, here you will find my best advice in photo resources!
Cameras:"Canons have always been my favorite. I've been shooting with a Canon since I was a teen."
- Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens
Lenses: "Always check to be sure a new lens is compatible with your camera base!"
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer Telephoto Zoom Lens - Grey Market non US Product
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Camera Bags: "These cute Fossil bags are great if you are out in about an want to keep your camera on hand without looking like a tourist! But a large camera bag is essential if you need to bring multiple lens, a backup battery, your cleaning kit, lens reflectors, a blanket and your tripod!"
Still Photography Inspiration:"I find inspiration for my still photography in the pages of french, country, and cottage style books and magazines."
Landscape Photography Inspiration: "Get inspired to take road trip or vacation to capture a unique landscape!"
- A Day in the Country: Impression and the French Landscape
- The Old Barn Book: A Field Guide to North American Barns & Other Farm Structures
Camera Shooting Tools: "One can never have too many camera tools!"