Who doesn’t love the aroma of pumpkin spice in their home?
Just one mist of this Pumpkin Spice Room Spray and you’ll be hooked!! This recipe works well as a linen spray too and can be misted over curtains, throw pillows, and more. Try spraying your rugs before vacuuming or spritz a little on your just-washed linens before drying.
No matter how you use this DIY pumpkin spice room spray, I know you’ll be constantly reaching for it too!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience, read full disclosure policy.
Related: DIY Sweet Caramel Pumpkin Hand Scrub
Here’s what you’ll need to make a DIY Pumpkin Spice Room Spray:
- Pumpkin stamp
- Orange stamping ink
- 2 sheets 6 x 6-inch scrapbook paper from Maggie Holmes Collection
- Tag punch and Mason Jar die cut (optional)
- Whole punch
- 12 inches of twine or jute
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 3 drops orange essential oil
- 3 drops clove essential oil
- 5-ounce spray bottle
- 1 pipet dropper
Grab a room spray printable or cleaning checklists in the Life-n-Reflection Resource Library.
How to Make DIY Pumpkin Spice Room Spray:
- In a glass, liquid measuring cup, combine 1/2 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Whisk until the baking soda has blended.
- Using a funnel pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Then add each drop of essential oil with a pipet dropper. Close the lid and shake well to combine.
Decorate your room spray bottle with just a few more steps:
- Punch a tag from one sheet of scrapbook paper.
- Using orange ink stamp a pumpkin on the tag and set aside.
- Die-cut a mason jar from the 2nd sheet of scrapbook paper. Write Pumpkin Spice Room Spray on the back of the die-cut mason jar.
- Line up the stamped tag and mason jar to hole punch.
- Slip through twine and secure the tag to the bottle.
To Use a DIY Room Spray:
Shake lightly before each use. A spray bottle with a fine mist is recommended. This pumpkin spice room spray recipe will fill a five-ounce bottle.
- How to Fix Candle Problems
- DIY Massage Bar Homemade Lotion Bar
- How to Choose the Best Candle Scents
- DIY Detox Face Mask for Acne
- DIY Beeswax Wraps
P.S. Once you’ve made one room spray you’ll quickly be craving more – try my Winter Pine Room Spray, perfect for freshening up the kitchen!